Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I did much better at weigh in tonight! I lost 4.8 lbs in the last week, bringing me to 262. The whole number that I have to lose is almost overwhelming, so I am just going to concentrate on 5 lbs at a time. That is so much easier to face.

Well, Halloween was tonight. I knew that all that chocolate was going to be a huge temptation, so I bought a box of CocoaVia bars. I had a two dollar off coupon, so it was a little more reasonable. One bar is only 2 pts. I had half the bar with lunch, and then put it up and had the other half while the kids were sorting through all their candy at the table. The desire for an Almond Joy or something peanut buttery was strong, but I didn't eat it. I didn't really want it, it was just such a habit to have some of the kids candy.

Anyway. I feel much better than I did last week after weigh in. I know that a huge loss like that isn't going to be typical. Shouldn't be typical, if you want to lose weight and take it off. But it sure felt good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Jan! Stay strong and have a good week. xoxo to the family