Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My weigh in at Weight Watchers tonight was great! In the week that I have offically been on the program, I have lost 2.6 pounds. I have heard a lot of specatular stories about people losing 6 lbs. or more their first week on the program, and secretly, if that had happened to me I would have been very happy, but I was just glad to see the numbers going down. I just have to keep working on losing the next pound, and this will happen.

I have been exercising every day since last Tuesday, except Sunday. It has been hard to find programs with exercises that I can actually do, but I have found two good ones on Fit.tv. Both are led by a lady named Ellen Bartlett, and the moves are challenging, but at a slow enough pace that I don't feel like my head is going to explode. I have got a lot of programs set to tape, but it's like finding a needle in a haystack. Hopefully, as time progress and I get healthier, I will be able to do more of the programs.

Well, that's all for now.

No comments: