Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Losin' It

Well, another Tuesday, another weigh in. I know I should be filled with dread everytime I have to weigh in, but I'm not. I go to each meeting really excited because I know I am doing well. Tonight I was down another 3 lbs, which puts me at 259. I have lost 10.6 lbs since starting Weight Watchers. This is still all kind of new, so I keep waiting for the voice telling me, "it's okay, have this or have that" But it still hasn't shown up. I have to thank God for that, because it has to be a God thing. I have never ever started a weight loss program and stuck to it before. I haven't ever felt like I could. I know I haven't changed on my own, but I just have no desire to eat like I did before I joined Weight Watchers. I'm going to keep praying for His help and His strength, because I know I don't have that kind of strength inside of me except through Him.

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be
thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the LORD is good; his mercy is
everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. --Psalm
100:4-5

1 comment:

Jill said...

Our prayers are with you, Jan. You can do all things through Christ.