Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Weigh In was tonight, and I only lost .2 lbs. Other than Sunday, I had done really well, so it was a little dissapointing, but at least it was a loss. I know this program works, and I have to do something. Even a .2 lb loss every week is better than staying here where I am.

I am looking into exercise programs and trying to figure that mess out. There are a lot of options out there, and it all sounds like Greek to me, LOL. I'm sure it is just going to take a little research.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jan basically, if you eat less food (energy) than your body needs to function then you will lose weight. If you eat more food (energy) than your body needs, you will gain weight.

You can do it!

I am more than a conqueror through Christ who loves me? Romans 8:37

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength? Philippians 4:13

God will take care of all my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus? Philippians 4:19

God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, and love, and a sound mind? 2 Timothy 1:7

The Lord is my strength of my life? Psalm 27:1

He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world? 1 John 4:4

God always leads me in victory?
2 Corinthians 2:14

You (and God) CAN do this.

Larissa

Jill said...

Jan, I've been missing your posts on The Work of Her Hands, so I remembered to check this blog. Here's where the action is!

I want to encourage you to eat lots of raw fruits and vegetables, because that's where the nutrients are. If you're building new cells with healthy nutrients, you will be healthier, your body will function properly, and you won't crave unhealthy foods.

I'm also praying you won't be able to wear the summer clothes you packed away. What an encouragement to think of that new summer wardrobe you will need!

Jill