Saturday, November 25, 2006

My last weigh in was a little slower than previous. I lost 1 lb. Despite my best efforts, the scale here at the house seems like it hasn't budged in the last 2 weeks, so I don't know what's going on. I really wanted to have lost 20 lbs. by the time I went to visit Jodi, and it doesn't seem like that is going to happen. I also have a goal to be at 245 by New Years. When I sat the goal it seemed easy, now I'm not so sure. I just have to keep doing the exercise and stay on program like I have been. If I keep it up, there is no way I can stay at this weight forever. Just have to stay on program, and make better choices.

Anyway, Thanksgiving went well. The Pecan Pie recipe that I found where 1 slice was 6 pts. was wonderful. I only had one serving of everything, including the pie. I had to use some flex points towards the end of the day for my salad with turkey, but was still well on program and I didn't over eat. So I'm happy I got through that and now am making a plan for my trip to Jodi's.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Good job, Jan!
I went off my health diet a little over Thanksgiving--too much sodium and pasta. I had some stiff muscles and diarhea. But the vegetarian lasagne my mom made me was delicious.
I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Will it be hard to stay on the program while you travel? Tell Jodi I said hi.

Tracy Batchelder said...

Since you haven't been posting on your knitting blog lately, I came over here. Been catching up on your entries and glad to see the success you're having with weight loss! Don't be discouraged with only a 1 pound loss this week. That is how I lost my weight: slowing and consistently. Have a safe trip and enjoy your visit!