Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Well, another good weight in this week! I was down another 2.6 lbs, bringing me to a total of 13.6 pounds lost! There is no doubt the program is working, and while I have had a few days where I was just overwhelmed by the amount I have to lose, I am just really glad I have started, I'm on my way! Clothes that used to be snug are fitting better, and clothes that used to fit are now loose. I have had to retire three pairs of pants, and the bras I bought that started this whole journey are getting a little loose as well. It's just so exciting to be getting somewhere with this.

I have discovered an exercise program that I kind of like, the Walking Away thePounds series. At first I thought they were going to be hokey and way too easy, but I was wrong. The leader can defintely get on my nerves, but those work outs really make my hips joints burn. THe one mile walks are a little easy, but the two mile walks are torture on my hip joints. So I guess I shouldn't have been so quick to judge, LOL. The other series I have been doing, The Firm, is a lot harder than I can keep up with, so I do as much as I can and modify what I can't. I can do the weight lifting, but the step and aerobics portion move much too fast for me. I'll get better though. I told my husband I look like a rag doll during the aerobics, my arms and legs move completly seperate from each other and I look nothing like the skinny things doing the workouts. Coordination has never been my strong suit, so I guess it isn't surprising.

Till next time,

No comments: