Monday, March 05, 2007

I have been doing core for a full week now. I don't know exactly what made me decide to try Core, other than it seems to work for a lot of people.

After my first week, I know I will at least give it one more week. I was surprised at how easy it was. I was able to use my activity points and weekly flex points to have some whole wheat bread here and there, fat free cheese turned out not to be as bad as I had always imagined, and I really feel like it is a way of eating I would be able to maintain. I guess the proof will be in the pudding (fat free, sugar free of course!) and I'll find out tommorrow at Weight In.

I think from now on I am going to just update on my other blog, The Work of Her Hands. I am not doing so well at keeping up two blogs. It'll be easier on me that way. Hope you find your way over there.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I know several WW members who love Core, and I think I'd love it if I could convince my family to do it, too. As it is, I tried it for two weeks and lost weight on it.